Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally ive finished . . .

my first christmas card for the year lol. I started colouring this cute magnolia reindeer image on friday night while at a friend's house and have only now been able to sit down and put it all together. I masked Tilda onto the log as I thought she'd look super cute sitting on a log. Unfortunatley she's not the colour red id been meaning to achieve that will teach me for not paying attention to which red I started with so thus its more burgundy than red lol, but nonetheless im still pretty happy with it.
Unfortunately I dont get much time to sit and colour so slowly by slowly im trying to perfect my shading and blending. Anyway enough waffling below is my card - Simple I know but youve gotta start somwhere I say lol

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love your colouring and how you have put it all together. It has a very warm Christmassy feel.
    Love the colouring of the hair ... and the log! Wow!

    ReplyDelete