Thursday, July 21, 2011

First ever blog entry . . .

Hello fellow crafters,

Well I have finally managed to work out (I think) how this whole blog thing works lol. I have been meaning for many months now to get a blog up and going so that I can enter all the wonderful blog hop competitions and card challenges that are out there. With my 3 kids heading off to their Dad's early this weekend I thought when is a better time to sit down and get started with my blogging.

Hopefully I'll be back later on with a project to show you all ;)

But for now,

Happy crafting -xx-

3 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie pie ... don't forget to put your name somewhere on there so everyone knows who you are :)

    Yippeeee welcome to Blogland! I'll follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Carly - fixed now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries ... now we all know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete